PLEASE NOTE: We are currently not accepting new editing clients unless you have spoken with one of our editors directly who has said otherwise. Individual editors do work with specific authors or publishers on a personal basis.
As a community of editors who love publishing, we want to make sure we offer the best possible prices for our work. Here is the list of our services and the current pricing.
*3 page sample edit provided upon request
*Editing in Word w/ Track Changes or Google Docs w/ Suggesting. Writer’s choice.
*4 week turnaround
- $0.01 per word ($10 per 1,000 words) for a full copy/line edit (rounded up to nearest 5,000)
- $0.007 per word ($7 per 1,000 words) for both content/developmental edits (rounded up to nearest 5,000)
- $100 for a content critique/Beta read for 50,000 words or less. Additional $5 per every additional 10,000 words.
- $35 for a critique of your first 10 pages w/ editing and a half page response
PICTURE BOOKS & BOARD BOOKS
*2 week turnaround
- 10 cents per word up to 1,000 words
*1 week turnaround
- $30 for a full copy edit (not including first three chapters)
NOVEL TO SCREENPLAY ADAPTATION
*3 month turnaround
- $4,000 flat fee to develop a screenplay from a novel
- $2,000 flat fee to develop a TV pilot from a novel
*All scriptwriting completed by Sarah Gorman
*Not affiliated with Cyle Young, Taylor University, Cyle Young Literary Elite, Hartline Literary Agency, Serious Writer, or Serious Writer Academy